Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So Excited!!! I was chosen to be part of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew

Not only am I addicted to coffee,but I am also hooked on the Coffee-Mate creamer that I put in my coffee!!!!


What is the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew you ask?

The COFFEE-MATE Brew Crew is a group of influential adults who use COFFEE-MATE to enhance and personalize their coffee experience. Brew Crew members participate in fun online activities, get the freshest info on exciting new COFFEE-MATE flavors and products, and share their love for COFFEE-MATE with family, friends, and co-workers. As a member of the Brew Crew community, you are an advocate of the COFFEE-MATE brand and have the opportunity to share your opinions on COFFEE-MATE products, promotions and marketing programs.

What members of the COFFEE-MATE Brew Crew Do
•Help spread the word about COFFEE-MATE by hosting creative sampling events and completing other online and offline activities to support COFFEE-MATE marketing initiatives.
•Tell Nestle what they think about the COFFEE-MATE brand and its marketing programs
•Interact with a community of adults who share an appreciation for the many flavors and velvety taste of COFFEE-MATE

I can't wait to share my opinion about their newest products as well as share some goodies with all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, email me and let me know how I can join too. I am sitting here drinking a cup of coffee with Coffee Mate French Vanilla as we speak! :-D
Valerie @ My-2-Cents

My_2_cents at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Oh I almost forgot, I am a new follower via GFC and Networked blogs. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

Thank you
Have a blessed week!

Cheap Runescape Gold said...

Superpoints is regarded as a members-only club in which you generate fantastic returns for undertaking factors on the internet
What can we do when we want to find some exciting things to do ? How about the wow online game? We can get the
Cheap WOW Gold eu through the game and not need to Buy World Of Warcraft Gold for other players and can make friends through the internet!

Post a Comment