Friday, July 22, 2011

"O" Rubber Duckie

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Edenfantasys has all kinds of "toys" for Momma
I find this little guy adorable :)

I rub my duckie – discreet massager

This little guy is 5 inches long and 5 inches tall.He's completely waterproof and he floats! Requires 2 AA batteries.

Look,he has friends!! (and they have style!)
Paris duckie – massager
These little duckies are just so stinkin' cute! There are two different colors to choose from,rose and black.They also have a little Swarovski crystal on their bill.(I love this!)Their feather boas can be removed for even more fun.(tickle! tickle!)They can be used in the bathtub,as they are waterproof.They can also be used as a back massager.They require 2 AA batteries.

Bondage duckie – discreet massager
This one is my favorite! (He even comes with handcuffs!)
This duckie is sure to please.He's ready for anything you have planned for him.He's wearing a shiny black corset,a spiked collar and even has a gag ball in his mouth! He also has a tattoo that says I Rub My Duckie! I love that he comes with handcuffs.He's waterproof and floats.He is 5 inches long and 5 inches tall,and requires 2 AA batteries.


I have been compensated for this review in the form of an Edenfantasys gift card. Opinions expressed above are solely my own.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! These are so cute. I might have to order one of these rubber duckies.

Post a Comment