Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Cream Review






Description
Combat cellulite with our unique Caffeine + Retinol + Seaweed formula. This gel-cream has a strong caffeine content with the optimum level of retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts. 3 types of Seaweed combine to give it an antioxidant boost, which helps in firming and toning. Organic Cayenne provides a spicy twist and helps in circulation and reducing the storage of fat.

The gel-cream consistency is designed to spread over large areas and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The cream is infused with a refreshing 100% natural ‘mint – green tea – lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once fully absorbed.
In a nutshell, Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream is your ticket to visibly reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps and getting skin that feels and looks tighter, smoother and younger!

Ingredients
The formula has natural and organic ingredients and it is free from harsh chemicals (so no parabens, sulfates or phthalates). Some of the KEY ingredients are:
Caffeine + Retinol + 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract, Kelp and Dulse)
Cayenne + Aloe + Coconut Oil + Sweet Almond Oil
Others: MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) + Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract + Wildcrafted Horsetail + Apricot Kernel Oil + Vitamin E

Directions
Massage the gel-cream onto the affected areas twice daily (morning and night). For best results, clean and completely dry your skin before use. Wash your hands after use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin sensitivity occurs or if you suspect an allergic reaction, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals.

Now on to my review....

I was offered to review the the Body Merry Cellulite Defense Cream by Body Merry. I was pleased to do this review because I am self conscious about the cellulite I have on the back of my thighs. I've been using the cream everyday for the past month. I have noticed that my skin has become very smooth and not so dimply. (Yes,gross!) I had dimply thighs. Ugh!
I will continue to use the cream until the jar is empty,because it is working!!!!
I usually post before and after pictures,but I'd prefer not to show you all my nasty dimply cellulite thighs. LOL ;-)

I'm sure you're asking yourself where you can purchase this awesome product. Well,you can buy it on Amazon by clicking on this link.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment