Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review






Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.
Key Ingredients include:

- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea


My thoughts about this product:

The first ting I noticed is that a little goes along way. (I love that!) The lotion is also unscented,so it would be great for those with sensitivity to scented products. I love that the lotion has Vitamin C,Shea Butter, JoJoba and Green Tea in it. I don't feel comfortable putting products on my skin tat I can't even pronounce the ingredients that are in them. I've been using the lotion every night before bed. My skin has been so soft.
I've also noticed that the dry,itchy patch on my leg is gone. Yay! I always get so itchy after turning the heat on during the cold months.

I definitely recommend this lotion.
It's also backed by their 100% guarantee. So,you have nothing to lose!

It can be purchased on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment