Monday, November 24, 2014

Jolly Awesome Pet Tags Review




About JollyAwesomePetTags:
JollyAwesomePet Tags is a small independent pet tag specialty company focused on providing unique value through our original Dura-Tag™ pet ID product. Through our easy-to-use online customization tool, creating an original full-color photo pet-tag™ is quick and intuitive. Our non-metallic tags are long lasting, durable, scratch-resistant and do not clink and clank like metal tags do.

Dura-Tag™ is the original “noise-free” pet tag™".

We are the only company that offers 3 fully customized color pet tags for 1 low price (3 for $16.95).

We are committed to your complete satisfaction so we offer not 1, but 5 powerful product guarantees:

Guarantee 1: A damage replacement guarantee
Guarantee 2: A lost tag guarantee
Guarantee 3: An “information-update” guarantee
Guarantee 4: A one year product performance guarantee
Guarantee 5: Our full satisfaction guarantee

My Review:
First off,as a volunteer for an animal rescue that also fosters dogs until they find their forever home-I cannot express how important it is to make sure your pet has their tags on at all times.
I love the fact that a picture can be added to the front of the tag. I've never seen that before.
The tags are a thick,durable plastic material and do not make any noise. No more clickity clockety tags. Yay!
When I customized the tags,I put their picture on the front of the tag and their name,our address and phone number on the back of the tag.
It allows you to pick the font and size that you want.
I made tags for our two dogs,as well as a previous foster dog of ours that was recently adopted by our friends.
Here is a picture of the tags that I made. I LOVE them!



You can customize and purchase your own JollyAwesomePetTags by clicking HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment