Monday, November 3, 2014

Rose Hip Oil by Yumi Beautiful Review





What is Rose Hip oil,you ask?

Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile, rosehip seed oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.

It's non-greasy and super light
It's a natural acne and eczema treatment

It is commonly used in skin care products. It is commonly used for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema, for mature and sun burnt skin as well as brittle nails and wrinkles. Rose hip oil is also frequently used to heal scarring and diminish photo-aging.

It quickly absorbs into the skin replenishing moisture and creates a protective barrier on the skin to help prevent dehydration

What Makes YĆ¼mi Rose Hips Serum So Special?
Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration.

I was given the opportunity to review Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil. I've been using it on my face as part of my daily routine. I have issues with fine lines and occasional acne. I noticed that after using Yumi Beautiful Rose Hip Oil,I didn't get as many pimples as I normally due when it's almost time for my period. That right there makes this an awesome product in my opinion. I started using it on a scar that I have on my arm from the oven. I haven't noticed any changed yet,but I just started applying it to my scar two days ago. I can't wait to see the resukts after a few weeks.

You can purchase Yumi Beatiful Rose Hip Oil on Amazon
It's not crazy expensive like the other brands either. Gotta love that!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment