Saturday, November 1, 2014

Instanatural Vitamin C Facial Toner Review




I was given the opporyunity to review Vitamin C Facial Toner by Instanatural. I've been using it every morning after I shower. I love how you just spray it on your face and neck. The bottle is a nie size and has a sprayer applicator. It also has a nice citrus smell. I've noticed that my pores aren't as large as they used to be before I started using the Vitamin C Facial Toner. I've also noticed how smooth my face is.


You can purchase Vitamin C Facial Toner on Amazon.

You can also check out Instanatural's full line of products on their website.
They can also be found on Facebook and on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment